Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blue and Gold : A Superman and Booster gold Podcast Episode 1

Hey Everyone,

This is the first episode of Blue and Gold : A Superman and Booster gold Podcast! I'm very excited to be starting this podcast honoring two of the best heroes (DC) comics has to offer. This podcast is going to be a combination show with half of each episode dedicated to the Man of Steel, covering anything and everything superman, while the other half is dedicated to Booster Gold. I will be working up from the very beginning with Booster, chronicling his history from Volume 1 issue 1, all the way through his history, 1 issue at at time. It's going to be a very fun time! This episode I cover what the show is going to be, my inspiration for starting the show, as well as the structure and format. As well as covering a little bit of my history as a Superman and Booster Gold fan. Next episode I'll be covering the Fleischer Superman shorts, and Booster Gold V1 issue 1. You can email me at bluegoldpodcast@gmail.com and you can follow me on twitter at #bluegoldpodcast.And since this is December 31st 2013, let me just say that it's been a great 75th anniversary for the Man of Steel, which saw the release of the (in my opinion) fantastic film, Man of Steel.

Have a safe and happy new year everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment